NERAZZURRI - Le site francophone de l'Inter
Vous devez vous connecter pour voir le sujet.
You should connect to see the topic.
Vous devez vous connecter pour voir le sujet.
You should connect to see the topic.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

[Inter.it] Kharja: "Eto'o, a champion on the pitch and in life"

AuteurMessage
Miro_Interista
Admin
Admin
Miro_Interista

Pays : Tunisia
Equipe Europeene : Internazionale

[Inter.it] Kharja: "Eto'o, a champion on the pitch and in life" Empty
MessageSujet: [Inter.it] Kharja: "Eto'o, a champion on the pitch and in life"   [Inter.it] Kharja: "Eto'o, a champion on the pitch and in life" Icon_minitimeVen 18 Mar 2011 - 8:58

Kharja: "Eto'o, a champion on the pitch and in life"

[Inter.it] Kharja: "Eto'o, a champion on the pitch and in life" 143508

"This is an important evening for Eto'o, a great player and a true champion, not only on the pitch but in life as well. I'm happy to be involved, to have the honour of being here with my team-mates to help lots of unfortunate children. Evenings like this help people realise there are things that are more important than football." Houssine Kharja was speaking to Sky Sport 24 at the gala event organised by the Cameroon striker to raise funds for the Fundacion Privada Samuel Eto'o (www.fundacionsamueletoo.org) and help build a paediatric wing in Laquintinie Hospital n Cameroon.

Kharja went on to talk about tomorrow's draw in Nyon, which will decide who Inter's next Champions League opponents will be. I have no team in mind really. Last year Inter played and beat them all, so we needn't fear anyone. Have we thought about the possibility of facing Real Madrid? No, we haven't discussed it. I like Real but as I said there's no need for us to fear anyone; we're the reigning champions and if we want to go all the way we'll have to face them all sooner or later. But now we have league business to attend to: Lecce and that small matter of overtaking AC Milan."

Inter.it
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.nerazzurri.tk

[Inter.it] Kharja: "Eto'o, a champion on the pitch and in life"
Page 1 sur 1